Interested in a career with us? Current vacancies are listed below. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Marketing Assistant
Creative, dedicated and seeking a long-term career within a growing national marketing and advertising agency are the qualities you will need to work for SW1. As our Creative Marketing Assistant, you will enhance the effective running of our busy marketing office, particularly working with the Managing and Studio Directors. As an enthusiastic individual, who is well organised, disciplined, and self-motivated, you have the drive and flair to succeed in this marketing role.
Key responsibilities for this all-round Creative Marketing Assistant role are:
• Working within the team to jointly develop and improve all group brands, as well as, on projects including campaigns, launch events and exhibitions
• Supporting the Managing Director to develop and execute marketing strategies
• Maintaining social media accounts
• Maintaining website content
• Creating and managing email campaigns
• Maintaining task/project management
• Liaising with suppliers
• Conducting market research and help gather information for marketing material
• Copywriting and proofreading for digital and physical marketing material
• Administrative work within the marketing team
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your growing role within the Company.
Experience / Requirements:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, including telephone manner
• Attention to detail is essential
• High standard of Microsoft Office and general computer operation
• High understanding in social media practises and associated applications
The ability and willingness to absorb new aspects of software and technologies with appropriate training.
An initial understanding of SEO, PPC, and Google Analytics alongside the Adobe Suite would be helpful.
Previous experience within agriculture would be beneficial but not essential
A salary of £19 – £24k per annum with a permanent contract.
Hours of work are Monday – Thursday – 08:30-17:00 and Friday 08:30-16:30.
Pension and discretionary bonus scheme.