Interested in a career with us? Current vacancies are listed below. Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
At SW1 we are a creative agency working with a number of great brands across the UK. We cover every aspect of marketing from design and print, to all aspects of digital and communications.
Based in the South West, our fun-loving teams have been helping clients make an impact and achieve their business goals since 1991.
An exciting position has arisen within our team for an Account Co-ordinator. This role will be a ‘hands-on’ marketing role covering a broad range of tasks for end-to-end campaigns. The role will primarily be office based working on a number of client management projects, initially focusing on Digital Marketing and Social Media management and advertising.
Being a team player with a can-do attitude, you will work alongside our Client Management and Studio teams ensuring client’s needs are met in line with their business objectives.
We are open to discussion about the hours that will be worked and can offer a degree of flexibility for the right candidate. In return, the right person will have an exciting change to further their career with training and growth opportunities as the business expands.
- Assist the studio in the digital arm of SW1. Specifically, the management of client Social Media accounts and Website development.
- Pro-actively work to grow the client base and increase opportunities to current clients in line with SW1 internal business development plans.
- The smooth running of the client portfolio, meeting and greeting clients and ensuring that all telephone calls, emails and client briefs are answered and dealt with efficiently.
- To act as the focal point for client communication and work with the account directors and studio team to complete projects efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Management of media purchases and press contact.
- Ensure all artwork and production leaving the studio, making sure both quantity and quality are consistent with the values of SW1.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A very good understanding of Social Media and Digital Marketing platforms.
- Resilient and credible of engaging with a broad range of clients
- Strong commitment towards marketing, quality and development
- The ability to provide a hands-on’ marketing approach and lead by example
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Social Media Management: 2 years
- Secondary education
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License